As we prepare to say good bye to 2014 and hello to 2015. The time has come to look back at my favorite books for 2014.
As I looked back over the books I have read this year I found it hard to decide what books should be on my favorites list. This year saw the end of 2 of my favorite series but it also saw the beginning of a few amazing new series.
So after lots of thought & consideration I have come up with my top 13 for 2014.
13) Half Bad by Sally Green
12) Redeemed by PC &Kristin Cast
11) Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
10) Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout
9) waterfall by Lauren Kate
8) Autumn Rose by Abigail Gibbs
7) Impulse by Vanessa Garden
6 ) Allegiance by Wanda Wiltshire
5) Unbroken by Paula Morris
4) Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto
3) Captive by Vanessa Garden
2) Betrothed by Wanda Wiltshire
Drum roll please……………………
My favorite book for 2014 is
1) The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
Did your favourite make the list?
Thank you to all the amazing authors who made our year better with your amazing story’s.